Photography and Videography by Jeremy Greenberger of LOUD.GLOBAL
Click HERE to navigate to LOUD.GLOBAL’s review of Bass Bloom!
Bass Bloom #1
Stereo Nightclub – March 8, 2019
- Featuring Freddy Todd, Rest In Pierce, Super Future, Mufunka b2b Moonsplatta, and Audio Goblin b2b Crest Factor
- Vending by Robbin Hoods Designs and The Vile Panda
- Live painting by Jim Murphy, Kate Snelton, Knubb Art, and Dino Velvet (Disko Pimp Solo-man)
- Body painting by Xenosthetics
- Flow performances by The Flow Kitty Collectiv
- Visuals by NeoCord
The featured photographs may not be reproduced or distributed, in whole or in part, without the written prior consent of The Good Music Collectiv or the photographer.